Clearly, Monty and I are still negotiating as to which teams Jack will support. I have the upper hand being that I spend all day with our son. Here's a little sample - "Jackson, can you say Hummmm Baby?" Jackson has also been to SBC Park so I think the MLB selection is definite. Now if only the Giants would send Renel-Brooks Moon the way of Sherry Davis...
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
What's with the purple hat?
Clearly, Monty and I are still negotiating as to which teams Jack will support. I have the upper hand being that I spend all day with our son. Here's a little sample - "Jackson, can you say Hummmm Baby?" Jackson has also been to SBC Park so I think the MLB selection is definite. Now if only the Giants would send Renel-Brooks Moon the way of Sherry Davis...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He has the look of a true Huskies fan!
Post a Comment